When I started blogging, I became more aware of my skin issues and the products I need to help solve my beauty concerns. Here are 5 products on my Christmas wish list.
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye– One of my major beauty concerns are my eye bags. I’ve been using the L’Oreal Revitalift for a while now but I’m not seeing much improvement. I use the Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate from time to time and I love it. I use it every time my skin is in bad shape i.e dry patches, dark complexion, recovering from pimples and it works! So I’m hoping this will work on my eye bags as well.
- Ciracle Vitamin Source C-20– I remember my dermatologist saying that if there’s one thing my skin needs, it’s a vitamin C serum. I’ve been eyeing this at Wishtrend and I’m seriously considering to get this one. It targets 6 skin concerns: removes dead skin cells, revitalizes the skin, tightens pores, lightens the skin, helps heal/fade scars, and removes blackheads. Sounds like a winner to me.
- Caudalie Our favorites Set– Caudalie has been a popular French skin care brand I’ve seen a lot of bloggers rave about. When I saw this over at Sephora.com, I was ready to purchase it, but it quickly ran out of stock. So I’m waiting until it becomes available.
- Soap and Glory The Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser– I’ve never tried a hot cloth cleanser and I’ve seen a lot of bloggers raving over the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser. But since I’m not sure if it’s for me, I’m opting for the cheaper brand. I have yet to look for a local reseller, though.
- Korres Lip Butter– I’m a lip balm lover but I’ve never tried lip butters. This is another blogger cult favorite so I wanna see if this becomes a game changer for me.
What’s on your Christmas wish list? Share in the comments below.