This is a very late post, I know, and I must apologize but I have a very good reason. When I ordered the February BDJ Box and made my payment through DragonPay late January, I wasn’t able to validate it right away as I was in surgery. So I emailed DragonPay and BDJ Box with my receipt as proof of payment. But for some reason, their system encountered a glitch and wasn’t able to validate my payment. I had to follow up BDJ Box several times and thankfully they operate on the concept of prioritizing customers first so I finally got the Shiseido Sepcial Edition from BDJ Box a couple of days ago in the mail. A word of advice, if you plan on using DragonPay, make sure to validate right away unless you’re ready to wait for an eternity to get your payment validated. Personally, I’d avoid using that payment system.
Be that as it may, this has got to be the best local beauty box by far! Collaborating with one cosmetic company or beauty shop is pretty smart and BDJ Box made the right move for their 4th release. The BDJ Box humbly started with mainstream products slowly showing improvement each month and finally they came out with the Shiseido Special Edition.
For the February theme In Light and Love, there are 5 Shiseido products 2 of which are in generous travel sizes. Now that’s a Valentine treat!
- Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum-After the Pearl Fractional Laser I went through last January, it has left me quite a bit of a map of hyper-pigmentation on my face so I’m excited to try this as it promises to solve all types of hyper-pigmentation. I only wish it came in a bigger tube so I can prove it works.
- Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Brightening Mask-Because there’s only one mask, so I’m saving this for a special occasion. Masks are great for prepping your skin for an event where you need to wear full makeup. A sullen looking and flaky skin is hard to conceal even with makeup.
- Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist24 Balancing Softener and Night Emulsion-Good thing I have not used my other Shiseido Benefiance samples I got from the 1st Glamourbox and November BDJ Box. Now I can test out the complete line and see what comes out of it.
- Nippon 5 Minute Touch Up Kit-This is perfect for traveling. You can’t really bring all your makeup tools unless you’re a professional makeup artist and will need it for a gig.
- Shiseido Perfect Rouge in RD142-Now this is my kind of red lipstick. It’s a pretty pinkish red that brightens your entire look.
Overall, I’m very happy and impressed with the February BDJ Box. I’m thinking February is kind of difficult to beat so the BDJ team needs to put their heads together and come up with another great colab.
Which brand/s would you like to see in your next BDJ Box? Share in the comments below.